Thursday, November 26, 2009

Why Should I Be Thankful.......? Hmmmmmm..........

I am thankful for…….


H omes away from home, Vienna, Valencia, Ortesei……. And not hotels.

A family to travel with.

P op-pop Glavin’s daily comments/emails/feedback.

P earse, and all his randomly funny comments.

Y ou who are reading this!


T he random moments of bliss we experience every other day in the streets.

H appy street performers who do the act for joy and not money.

A nn Glavin, the human compass.

N ever getting kicked out of the hotel.

K ids speaking English that are my age.

S eamus and his unique personality (which usually gets on my nerves).

G lavin family skype session.

I talian pizza, which we will eat a lot of.

V ideo cameras, so that we may show people pictures in motion of our trip.

I nteresting dinner conversations.

N ever having fish.

G etting comments/emails/feedback from people that we meet in Europe.


E xit signs out of a museum.

V endors who try to get you to eat their food.

E xact change, so we can get home a little bit faster!

R eading. NOT!!!!

Y ou don’t think I forgot about the Deelys did you? THEM TOO!!

O wning a business (parents at least).

N ever getting up before 9 unless there is a flight/train.

E UROPE!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment