Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Seamus,Sweden, Girls, fish ....OH MY!!!

I got to Stockholm Sweden and the first thing that jumped out at me were the GIRLS. My dad said that they are the most beautiful girls in the world. I didn’t believe him but after we walked half a mile, boy was I surprised he was right. Also, I saw a 7-11 and then another. It had the best Swedish fish ever, I wonder why? One thing that was really cool was when we saw the Noble museum, which had a bunch of different facts about the Noble Prize and the people who received the award. I learned that they award the Noble Prize for literature, chemistry, physics, peace, psychology or medicine. I learned one of the awards is not given in the country of Sweden but in Norway. Can you guess which one? Email me if you know the answer or you need me to tell you!
Right now I am in Berlin just in time for the World Track Championships!

No comments:

Post a Comment