Sunday, August 2, 2009

The Start of Month Two



Today is Eamon’s birthday. We started it just the way he likes...NOT!! We got up early…he hates the mornings. It’s nice to have a teenager on the move in Europe and now we have 2 with Colleen with us for 3 weeks, way cool. Off to the train station this AM. We are headed to Prague. Ann booked tickets and are we glad. The train was loaded with folks and we got “tossed” from a cabin as we weren’t in the right place. You know me, I’m not leaving this family car "for 6" unless you prove to me I am not in right spot, I don’t care in what language you yell at me. Ann is a fast study and we learned our “car” was further up the train. Colleen, she was literally “just along for the ride”. It’s 4.5 hours to Prague and we anticipate a great few days. We are fast approaching 1 month in Europe, unbelievable. We got the train thing down, load up, get moving, get situated, bring food, relax, love life thru the window of the train!! Carpe Diem.

No comments:

Post a Comment