Sunday, August 2, 2009

My Birthday

Today is one of the best days of the year, MY BIRTHDAY!!!!! 2 days ago my dad gave me an early birthday present, front row tickets to see the Blue Man Group. These guys were hilarious and really creative. They had comedy skits, interactive points in the show, and really cool musical instruments. Now as most know, teenagers like to sleep, and I got to start my birthday by getting up BEFORE 7 AM to catch a late train. Are you kidding me?!? However, I now have someone my age to talk with, Colleen, so it’s not a total loss. We picked her up yesterday and got to show her around Berlin, and at this very moment we are on our way to Prague, a beautiful city we have heard, for a three day trip. Our train ride was mayhem, but you will hear more about that in the other blogs. Colleen seems to be enjoying herself thoroughly and she makes our day even better with her jokes (usually of me).

No comments:

Post a Comment