Thursday, November 26, 2009

Where's the Thanksgiving Turkey?!?

Tomorrow is Thanksgiving. My family has gone to 12 different countries already and we are only approaching month five (December 5th). We have definitely had our ups (world track championships) and downs (dads wallet gets stolen on subway), but all 5 people are still here. We may have turkey, but most likely chicken will take the turkey’s place this year. My family will be on SKYPE and ICHAT all day so we can talk with people from home. Christmas is around the corner too; my family will be in Grindenwald, Switzerland. It will be a lot of fun; I have never skied on Christmas before, I hope that I can this year, should be interesting to see whether or not we actually do. I am thankful for many things like a healthy family, people who care about me, a whole year in Europe! For meeting new friends and keeping old ones, Mr. Morris my tutor over the sea, and most of all… my parents for taking us on our adventure. Good night BACELONA! Merry Christmas! Happy Hanukah! Have a Krazy Kwanza!

No comments:

Post a Comment